If you have an elderly parent or spouse who is having difficulty with normal daily living due to the effects of aging or degenerative disease, one of MANAGED REHAB’s caring case managers can help guide you through the confusing network of residential and assisted care options. Our medical case managers are committed to ensuring your family member obtains the most effective care appropriate for their situation while retaining their dignity.
A dedicated medical case manager from MANAGED REHAB will work together with you to:
- Evaluate your family member’s care requirements
- Develop medical care and rehabilitation plans
- Refer to appropriate providers of care
- Arrange and monitor services such as attendant care, in-home health aides, durable medical equipment and supplies, medical transportation, home modifications
- Assist you in choosing appropriate short or long term residential facilities
- Attend physician and therapy appointments if needed
- Communicate regularly with your family, medical providers, insurance companies, and other involved parties.