If you’ve sustained a serious injury in an automotive or work accident, or if you have a debilitating disease or long-term disability, you can trust MANAGED REHAB’s medical case managers to lead you through. They can guide you through the maze of health care options and help you make the best decisions for your individual situation.
MANAGED REHAB’s ultimate goal is to ensure that our clients live the most productive and independent lifestyle possible.
A dedicated medical case manager from MANAGED REHAB can:
- Assess your medical needs
- Develop rehabilitation and care plans
- Refer you to appropriate care providers
- Attend physician and therapy appointments
- Arrange for in-home services as needed
- Facilitate home modifications
- Arrange medical transportation
- Monitor all services to ensure they are effective
- Act as a liaison between you and members of your rehabilitation team, insurance companies, legal advisors, or other involved parties.