I was injured on the job and my physician has told me I won’t be able to return to my former position. Can vocational rehabilitation services help me?

A. Vocational rehabilitation services assist individuals who have sustained injuries which prevent them from working, either for short periods or on a long term basis. A vocational rehabilitation consultant works with your physician and your employer to determine suitable employment options for you. If you are unable to return to your former position, the vocational rehabilitation consultant assesses your abilities and guides you toward appropriate employment opportunities. The goal of vocational rehabilitation services is to get you back to a productive work environment as soon as possible.

We are open & We can help!